CITY OF INGLEWOOD BUSINESS SURVEY 2004
(All questions except Question 18 are required.)
1. Is your firm a:
2. Total commercial space currently occupied?
Less than 5000 sq.ft.
Over 50000 sq.ft.
3. Length of time located in Inglewood?
Less than 5 yrs.
Over 20 yrs.
4. How would you rate services your firm has received from the City?
5. What type of City service(s) do/did you receive?
6. How would you rate the City's business license application and renewal process?
How many people do you currently employ?
9. Would you be interested in attending a business workshop sponsored by the City of Inglewood?
10. If yes, what topics would be most beneficial to your business?
11. Do you use other Inglewood businesses for products/services?
12. If not, would you consider using Inglewood Businesses for products/services?
13. what are your expectations of the South Bay economy in the next 12 months?
14. Are you considering any of the following actions during the next three years? (select one)
Expanding your business space in Inglewood
Relocating out of Inglewood
Closing firm;going out of business
In the next 12 months, potential number of jobs to be
17. If expanding, total square footage desired
18. If you lease, when will your lease expire?
19. If relocating out of Inglewood, what is the main reason?
20. What factors, positive/negative are affecting your business?
21. What company or types of companies would you like to see attracted to the City of Inglewood?
22. What type of service can the City of Inglewood provide that would be most beneficial to your business?
23. Name of Business
24. Business Address
25. Name of Respondent
27. Respondent email address
28. Company website address
29. Name of CEO/Owner
You may also return this form via fax to: (310)330-5780 or mail: One Manchester, Room #550, Inglewood, CA 90301