Requests for Public Records

Requests for Public Documents, in compliance with the California Public Records Act, may be requested in person at the City Clerk’s office, or by completing a request form (available in the Clerk's office) and mailing or faxing it to the Office of the City Clerk.

Government Code Section 6250-6276.48