Inglewood Residents and Business Owners are Invited To A Mayoral Town Hall Meeting
When: Thursday, May 25, 2006
Where: City Hall (1st Floor Community Room)
1 Manchester Boulevard
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Public Safety Communications Presentation
- City Graffiti Removal Program
- Inglewood School District Report
- Law Enforcement Update
- Residential Sound Insulation Update
- Relay for Life
- Economic Development Business Loans
- Memorial Day Remembrance
- Labor Relations
- Redevelopment Update
- Public Works Director (Public Works Responsibilities)
Please share this information with your neighbors, block club members, and other interested individuals. Ample parking is available at the City Hall Parking Structure (accessible via La Brea Avenue) and the Library Parking Lot (located behind City Hall on Queen Street).
For additional information regarding this meeting, please call (310) 412-5300.
New Four Star Businesses
Welcome to The Village at Century in Inglewood
Fish Express US Bank Daniel’s Jewelers Larger Sizes