Sign up for Utility Auto Pay

Residential Parking Permit Renewal Required Before the New Year

All City of Inglewood residents who live in a permitted area are required to renew their residential parking permits.  Parking permits will expire at the end of the year and the City of Inglewood is asking all residents to come in and apply for the new 2010 parking permits.

To help ensure a smooth transition, residents needing new permits must bring in their most recent gas, water or electric bill.  A valid California I.D. or driver's license is also needed to complete the application process.  To receive a new permit, residents should respond in person to the address below, beginning December 1, 2009.  The office will remain open from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

City Hall
One W. Manchester Blvd.
2nd Floor Traffic Division
Inglewood, Ca. 90301

(City Hall is closed alternating Friday's)

 City staff will collect old parking permits when the new 2010 permit is issued.  For additional information or to ask questions, contact the Parking Division at (310) 412-8732.