EASY PARTICIPATION STEPS
Do you Qualify?
- If you have an older toilet(s) that was installed before January 1, 1992 and it uses 3.5 or more gallons per flush, you qualify.
- If you live in a single-family home, condominium, townhome, duplex, or mobile home you are eligible to participate.
- Owners of apartment complexes, please call (866) 861-0784.
About the Toilets
- The Pro Flo High-Efficiency Toilet uses 1.28 gallons per flush and they are EPA WaterSense Certified
- Rated highest flush performance
- The height measurement is 30 1/8" with a comfort-height bowl
Pick Up New Toilets
- You must bring your current water bill and photo ID
- Please do not bring old toilets on the day you pick up your new FREE toilet(s)
- Customers are eligible for up to two FREE toilets
- No walk-ins the day of the event - you must pre-qualify
Install New Toilets
- Install the new high-efficiency toilet(s) within three weeks of the pick-up date. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Return Old Toilet(s)
- Return the old ones on Saturday, May 7, 2011 to the pick-up location.
This opportunity is co-sponsored by the West Basin Municipal Water District, West Basin Director Gloria D. Gray, Metropolitan Water District, Water Replenishment District, and Golden State Water Company.
Supported by: California American Water and the City of Inglewood.