Sign up for Utility Auto Pay

Renew Dog and Cat Licenses Now!

Amnesty Program for Lapsed Pet Licenses

What is the number to Animal Control or who issues dog licenses?
The City contracts with Los Angeles County Animal Care and Control.  For information, or to report a stray animal or for dead animal pick up, please call (310) 523-9566.  This number is to the Carson Shelter Facility located at 216 W. Victoria Street, 90248.

This agency also issues licenses for pets of City of Inglewood residents.  As a courtesy, the office of City Clerk assists with processing of dog license applications.