The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will close portions of the north- and southbound San Diego (405) Freeway from Monday through Thursday night so that work can be done through the High Occupancy Vehicle Lane Project.
Signed detours for the freeway closures will be posted.
Closures are as follows and subject to change:
- 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Full freeway closure along the northbound I-405 from the Glenn Anderson (105) Freeway to Manchester/La Cienega Boulevard.
- 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Northbound 405 on-ramps at Century Blvd.
- 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. Full freeway closure along the northbound 405 from Howard Hughes Parkway to Jefferson Boulevard.
- 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Northbound 405 on-ramps at La Tijera Boulevard and at Howard Hughes Parkway.
Wednesday and Thursday
- 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Eastbound Marina Freeway (SR-90) connector to southbound 405.
- 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Southbound 405 on-ramp at Jefferson Boulevard.
- 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. Full freeway closure southbound 405 from Jefferson Blvd. to Howard Hughes Parkway.